Coaching Swimming Successfully- Second Edition By Dick Hannula
||Quantity in Basket:none|
Make your swimming program the best with help of the sport’s essential coaching reference. Coaching Swimming Successfully covers a full range of topics that determine who excels in the pool:
- Improve stroke technique and efficiency in all four strokes.
- Teach the new underwater dolphin kicking technique.
- Develop and apply an effective coaching philosophy.
- Motivate swimmers to achieve record-breaking times.
- Create practice plans for more productive day-to-day training sessions.
- Prepare for and run successful swim meets.
- Evaluate swimmers’ performance and make proper adjustments for future races.
Author Dick Hannula brings more than 50 years of coaching experience, knowledge, and achievement- including coaching 323 consecutive meets without a loss- to this special book. Coaching Swimming Successfully will show you ways to motivate your swimmers and build a confident and winning team.
All US Orders over $50.00 - Free Ground Shipping
|International Customers are Responsible for Any Custom Charges
That May Apply When Orders Arrive Within Their Country
Copyright © ISHOF | One Hall of Fame Drive, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316 | 954.462.6536 |
All Rights Reserved | Home
| Contact Us