The ISHOF Safer wimmer Float
Safe Swimming Without Hindering Performance
The ISHOF SaferSwimmer Float is specifically designed to provide a safety aide for open water swimmers, serving three important functions without hindering performance or hindering your stroke. When considering personal safety and peace of mind for you and those who care about you consider the following advantages of this device:
1) It makes you visible to boaters, jet skiis, kite boarders or other potential human hazards while you are swimming;
2) It can be used as a floatation device when you need it in the case of cramps, dizziness or injury and it can also be used to rescue others;
3) It can also keep your “stuff” safe while your swimming or allows you to take along your “stuff” on one-way swims across rivers or lakes.
ISHOF SaferSwimmer Float comes in two sizes. While both will keep a grown adult buoyant the main differences between the SF-04 and SF-06 are that the SF-06 is able to carry more “stuff” and has a slightly higher profile in the water.
*A final point to consider. Unlike running, when a swimmer suffers a stroke, heart attack or unconsciousness you sink and disappear below the water. As a recent incident at Christmas Lake in Minnesota demonstrated, when observers saw the ISHOF SaferSwimmer Float not moving, it alerted them in time to revive and save the life a swimmer who otherwise could have been added to the not insignificant number of open water swimmers who have drowned in recent years. Most notably, the great American open water swimmer, Fran Crippen.
25 x 12 IN
SPECIAL: ISHOF Chamois Towel for an additional $5.00 with the purchase of a swim safety device.
• Removes water and perspiration with a wipe
• Immediately re-usable after wringing
• Light and handy supplied in a rigid box
• 34 x 43 cm
• 13" x 17"
Regular price for the chamois towel is $8.95.
If you would like to purchase 10 or more ISHOF Safer Swimmer, please contact ISHOF Directly.
Subscribe to our SaferSwimmer YouTube channel