Designate and Donate Life Insurance
How It Works
- Contact your insurance company to complete or update your beneficiary designations or P.O.D. (Pay on Death) form.
- Designate International Swimming Hall of Fame (Tax ID #59-1087179) to receive all or a percentage of your life insurance policy proceeds.
- You may also transfer ownership of a paid-up life insurance policy to The International Swimming Hall of Fame. We may elect to cash in the policy now or hold it.
- Make a gift using an asset that you and your family no longer need.
- Receive an income tax deduction for the donation of a paid-up life insurance policy and estate tax savings after your passing.
Contact Us. Planning your estate and legacy for future generations, including your charitable interests, takes careful evaluation. Consulting with the appropriate professionals can assist you. We are here to assist and complement your advisors.