Gifts from Your Will or Trust
How It Works
- Include a gift to The International Swimming Hall of Fame in your will or trust.
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
- Tell us about your gift so we may celebrate your generosity now!
- You assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
Please Click Here if you have already included The International Swimming Hall of Fame in your estate plan or are considering doing so. Thank you.
- Contact Us. Planning your estate and legacy for future generations, including your charitable interests, takes careful evaluation. Consulting with the appropriate professionals can assist you. We are here to assist and complement your advisors.Contact Us so we can assist you through every step.